Contemporary Japanese Barrier face Mask
Bring your outfit to life with this gorgeous contemporary Japanese print adorned with gold-foiled Asanoha.
Our beautiful Japanese face masks are made of 2 layers of 100 % cotton fabric construction which allows the product to be washed and reused and lined with certified organic cotton for your ultimate comfort and breathability.
Detail and specification
Our flat-fold face masks have been designed according to the AFNOR Specification S76-001 and its European equivalent, the CWA 17553:2020 – Community face coverings.
- Outer layer: 100% sateen cotton from Japan
- Inner layer: 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Replaceable and adjustable 'nose bridge ' prevents glasses from fogging.
- Secured with adjustable elasticated earloops for comfort
- Shaped to fit on the face and under the chin
- Duration of use before mask should be washed (4 hours maximum)
Washing & Care instructions
- Machine washable (at least 40°C)
- Remove nose clip before washing.
- Iron medium heat
- Air dry
- Do not iron elastics.
Do not bleach
Our care instructions are based on maintaining colour intensity. Washing at 60 degrees is possible but may cause colours to fade. Cotton fabrics made from natural fibres may shrink in the first wash!
One Size: Approx. 20 x 8 cm (8 x 3"), expands vertically up to 17 cm (7") to cover nose and chin.
Disclaimer - Our non-medical masks are not replacements for medical-grade personal protective equipment (PPE). We recommend you practice the safety guidelines mandated by your government, the WHO and healthcare professionals.
We recommend washing before use and after each wear.