Traditional Japanese Geometric Star Face Mask
A simple yet elegant traditional Japanese print face mask featuring small beige Asanoha. This two-fold barrier mask is lined with Oeko-Tex Standard Organic cotton for the ultimate comfort and breathability. Comes with adjustable elastic earloops and a removable and replaceable nose clip.
Cotton fabrics are soft and comfortable to wear. They are breathable, durable and easy to care for. Our organic cotton range is made of three layers of 100% GOTS Certified Organic European Cotton.
AFNOR Specification S76-001 and its European equivalent, the CWA 17553:2020 – Community face coverings.
- Outer layer: 100 % Japanese Cotton exterior,
- Inner Layer: 100 % Cotton Lining
- Replaceable and adjustable nose bridge prevents glasses from fogging.
- Secured with adjustable elasticated earloops for comfort
- Shaped to fit on the face and under the chin
- Duration of use before mask should be washed (4 hours maximum)
Washing & Care instructions
This product is certified in accordance with the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
- Normal wash 60°C
- Iron, steam or dry with medium
- Remove nose bridge before washing
- Air dry or tumble dry low heat
- Do not iron elastics.
Do not bleach
Our care instructions are based on maintaining colour intensity. Washing at 60 degrees is possible but may cause colours to fade. Cotton fabrics made from natural fibres may shrink in the first wash!
- Medim (Women / young people): Approx. 26 x 16 cm (10 x 6")
- Large (Adult): 27 x 17 cm (10.5 x 7")
Disclaimer - Our non-medical masks are not replacements for medical-grade personal protective equipment (PPE). We recommend you practice the safety guidelines mandated by your government, the WHO and healthcare professionals.
We recommend washing before use and after each wear.