PREMIUM ANIMAL PRINTS FACE COVERINGS SUPER SOFT POPLIN COTTON REMOVABLE NOSE CLIP ORGANIC COTTON LINING
We want to hear you roar! Just keep your nose and mouth covered. Unleash the animal within with a fun and fashionable animal print face-covering. The sleek fit design shows off your pattern of choice to the maximum, and features a nose clip and adjustable ear elastics for the ultimate comfort.
All Okoco face coverings are exclusively designed & made in our London studio.
Our flat-fold face masks have been designed according to the AFNOR Specification S76-001 and its European equivalent, the CWA 17553:2020 – Community face coverings.
Our animal's prints face coverings are made up of two breathable layers:
- Outer layer: 100 % luxury cotton poplin soft feel (130gsm/m2)
- Interfacing: 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Lining
- Inner layer: 100% Cotton Certified GOTS with Anti-bacterial and hydrophobic finishing (120 g/m²)
- Replaceable and adjustable nose bridge prevents glasses from fogging.
- Secured with adjustable elasticated earloops for comfort
- Shaped to fit on the face and under the chin
- Adult (One Size): Approx. 20 x 8 cm (8 x 3"), expands vertically up to 17 cm (7") to cover nose and chin.
- Remove nose clip before washing.
- Machine washable (up to 60 Degree)
- Iron medium heat
- Air dry
- Do not iron elastics.
- Do not bleach
Our care instructions are based on maintaining colour intensity. Washing at 60 degrees is possible but may cause colours to fade. Cotton fabrics made from natural fibres may shrink in the first wash!
- Wash before use and after each wear.
- Duration of use before mask should be washed (4 hours maximum)
- Store your used face coverings in a separate bag until you have an opportunity to wash them.
Due to hygiene reasons, this face covering is non-returnable
Please note, this is not a medical-grade mask and is not intended as a replacement for medical-grade personal protective equipment or recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, including washing your hands and refraining from touching your face. We recommend you practice the safety guidelines mandated by your government, the WHO and healthcare professionals.
Safety note: this mask should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
Face masks have become an essential part of our daily life to prevent the spread of the virus. It is a good idea to have at least two face masks. This way, you will have a fresh mask if one is in the wash.
To be effective, Face masks must be used correctly. It is important to handle them correctly to protect yourself and others. For this, it is recommended to wear the face mask on bare skin and to follow the following steps:
To ensure you are using your face covering as safely and effectively as possible, please follow our instructions and guidelines below:
- Wash your hands before and after handling the mask
2. Handle your mask by the ear loops, taking care to avoid touching the fabric of the mask itself.
3.Place it over your nose, mouth and chin. Lightly pinch and pull the top and bottom ends to expand the pleats to the correct size, and mould the nose clip to shape.
4.Adjust the elastics as necessary for a snug and comfortable fit.