Premium Vegan Silk Face Coverings with filter pocket
Our premium Vegan Silk range has been expertly constructed with your safety as well as the planet in mind. This luxurious sleek fit triple-layer model features a filter pocket and is made with smooth and soft silk on the outside as well as the inside so that you can enjoy the utmost style and comfort. The internal layer of certified organic European cotton has been treated with a laboratory-developed hydrophobic antibacterial finishing for a hygienic experience.
Our Vegan Silk masks are made up of three layers:
- 100% Vegan Natural Fibre Cupro Silk exterior and lining
- Antibacterial Organic Cotton interfacing
- Filter insert
- Remove nose clip before washing.
- Machine washable (40 Degree)
- Iron medium heat
- Air dry
- Do not iron elastics.
- Do not bleach
Our care instructions are based on maintaining colour intensity. Washing at 60 degrees is possible but may cause colours to fade.
- Wash before use and after each wear.
- Duration of use before mask should be washed (4 hours maximum)
- Store used face coverings in a separate bag until you have an opportunity to wash them.
Important note- Our non-medical masks are not replacements for medical-grade personal protective equipment (PPE). We recommend you practice the safety guidelines mandated by your government, the WHO and healthcare professionals.
Face masks have become an essential part of our daily life to prevent the spread of the virus. It is a good idea to have at least two face masks. This way, you will have a fresh mask if one is in the wash.
To be effective, Face masks must be used correctly. It is important to handle them correctly to protect yourself and others. For this, it is recommended to wear the face mask on bare skin and to follow the following steps:
To ensure you are using your face covering as safely and effectively as possible, please follow our instructions and guidelines below:
- Wash your hands before and after handling the mask
2. Handle your mask by the ear loops, taking care to avoid touching the fabric of the mask itself.
3.Place it over your nose, mouth and chin. Lightly pinch and pull the top and bottom ends to expand the pleats to the correct size, and mould the nose clip to shape.
4.Adjust the elastics as necessary for a snug and comfortable fit.