Traditional Japanese White Geometric Waves Face Mask
A timeless traditional white Japanese Waves print. Made with 100% Japanese Cotton and lined with certified organic Oeko-Tex Standard cotton for the ultimate comfort and breathability. Comes with adjustable elastic earloops and a removable and replaceable nose clip.
Detail and specification
Our flat-fold face masks have been designed according to the AFNOR Specification S76-001 and its European equivalent, the CWA 17553:2020 – Community face coverings.
Our Seigaiha print mask is made up of three layers:
- Outer layer: 100 % Japanese cotton
- Inner layer: GOTS Certified Organic Cotton lining and interfacing.
- Replaceable and adjustable nose bridge prevents glasses from fogging.
- Secured with adjustable elasticated earloops for comfort
- Shaped to fit on the face and under the chin
- Duration of use before mask should be washed (4 hours maximum)
Washing & Care instructions
- Machine washable (up to 40°C)
- Remove nose clip before washing.
- Iron medium heat
- Air dry
- Do not iron elastics.
Do not bleach
- Adult (One Size): Approx. 20 x 8 cm (8 x 3"), expands vertically up to 17 cm (7") to cover nose and chin.
Disclaimer - Our non-medical masks are not replacements for medical-grade personal protective equipment (PPE). We recommend you practice the safety guidelines mandated by your government, the WHO and healthcare professionals.
We recommend washing before use and after each wear.